Free time? Does that even exist anymore? When every second of your day is packed, it can seem laughable to add one more thing to your to-do list. But many of us already have hobbies we use to unwind and relax.
If you don’t have any hobbies, here’s why you should: Taking on a hobby that makes you happy can help you reduce stress, get more focused and unleash creative brainpower.
Here’s a short list:
- If you want to stay calm in stressful situations, practice music.
- If you want to improve your public speaking, sign up for a creative writing class.
- If you want to work on your leadership skills, try team sports.
- If you want to be more productive start a recipe club.
- If you want to be more strategic play a video game.
Thank you to Real Simple Magazine for a great article that I am heavily borrowing from!
Looking for some more little life tips between blog posts? Follow me on Facebook for more insights on wellness, mental health and massage.